Senior CX Operations Analyst
Our mission and where you fit in
At Employment Hero, we’re an ambitious bunch of people on a mission to make employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
Since our inception in 2014, we've had some pretty impressive growth (100% YoY), now serving 300,000 businesses globally, with 2 million+ users on the platform, reaching unicorn status in 2022 - and we have no plans to slow down.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS unicorns, so let’s see if we could be a match!
What might your days look like
Reporting to the CX Operations Manager, you will be a key strategic partner and champion for our Customer Experience (CX) team to represent their strategic goals and processes to the wider CX Operations Team. Your responsibilities will range from Project Management, CX Enablement and Process Design and System Optimisation- requiring a mix of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and cross–functional collaboration with leaders in Customer Experience, Support and Commercial Operations. .
To be successful, you will need to get deep into (sometimes ambiguous) data so that you can understand the business thoroughly, rapidly diagnose issues and formulate solutions. First Principles Thinking, Intellectual curiosity, and a bias for action are essential.
- Acting as a trusted business partner offering comprehensive operational, commercial planning, and analytical support.
- Participate actively in strategic decision-making through analytics, quantitative insight, and business acumen. Bring intellectual curiosity to our business and consistently bring proactive insights and recommendations to the table.
- Work closely with the CX functional team to enable their strategy and processes through taking CX leadership and product owners technical requirements to build out and own the plan, roadmaps, stakeholder management, tracking the project through to delivery and optimising the solution over time.
- Develop and improve reporting that provides insights into business performance against targets, presenting analysis and recommendations to senior leaders.
- Identify and implement initiatives that improve process efficiency and effectiveness, including opportunities to eliminate, simplify, standardise and automate processes.
- Become the resident expert on internal technical defects and quantify their impact; work with cross-functional teams to prioritise a fix. Support and propose continuous process/system improvement initiatives across the processes and tools used by the team while playing an active role in the team's projects.
- Be a key contributor to the design, configuration, and maintenance of our salesforce instance and associated integrations - including triggers, automation, and dashboards. Work closely with the Salesforce tech team to advise on strategic goals and tactical roadmap.
- 4-5 years previous experience in a technical project management or analyst role, building roadmaps and owning projects end to end.
- Strong analytical acumen, able to own and deliver detailed insights back to stakeholders
- Experience scoping pain points and engaging vendors to brief, test and implement new technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, manage and work to project timelines & deliver on time.
- Knowledge of data visualisation and project management principles. Experience with analytics tools (data visualisation, project metrics, data enrichment and AI analytics). Proven working experience with Salesforce and customer engagement tools.
Experience is important, but for us the biggest measure of success is people who can live and breathe our values. Show us what you can bring to the table, and we’ll empower you to let your talents shine.
Life at Employment Hero
At Employment Hero, we're not just working remotely; we're integrating flexibility and global reach into the heart of our daily operations.
We also recognise the value of face-to-face connection, and organise local and global gatherings throughout the year to celebrate our wins and make meaningful connections with our colleagues.
Work your way
Every hero has unique powers. Bound by a common purpose and trust, we encourage each other to work in ways that allow us to bring our best selves to work.
We’ve got your back
Whether you’re a seasoned remote-first pro, or a first-timer, you’re in good company. With 900+ heroes globally, team support and collaboration is at your fingertips.
But don’t just take it from us, here’s a quote from one of our AU heroes:
“Working for a company that has purpose and meaning is felt throughout the entire business. No one turns up to work just to get paid - we turn up to work because we care and take pride in what we do, but we also know how to create balance and flexibility in the important things in our life, such as family, friends and leading a lifestyle consistent with our values.”
Plus you’ll get to enjoy a number of great perks, including:
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning and development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Reward and recognition programs - because great work should be recognised and rewarded; Including Lightning Award for delivering quality work at speed and Values Champion Awards
- Swag app cashback offers and discounts on hundreds of your favourite brands and products
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Social events and team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero
- Annual Global Gathering to get to know your global colleagues - so far we’ve been to Thailand, Vietnam and are excited to meet in Bali in September 2024
We also recognise that the same recruitment process doesn’t fit all, so should you require any accommodations or adjustments, simply let us know.
Are we a match?
When you apply for this role, anticipate hearing from us within 72 hours. At Employment Hero, we ensure that every applicant receives a timely response, whether it's an invitation to the first-round interview with our Talent Acquisition Specialist or a notification that your application, while valued, wasn't successful this time. Your time and effort matter to us, and we're committed to keeping you informed throughout the process.
Not exactly the right fit for you?
- If you’re excited about Employment Hero, but this role is not the one for you, we encourage you to explore our careers page, packed with many more great opportunities.
- Know someone who would be a great fit? Feel free to share the role with your network!
Note to recruiters: Employment Hero has a dedicated in-house recruitment team who are focused on finding the very best talent for our organisation and we kindly request that recruiters do not contact us regarding assisting with our job vacancies. While we appreciate your interest and expertise, we have everything we need in-house to attract and hire the right candidates for our team. Thank you.