Service Desk Analyst
Our mission and where you fit in
At Employment Hero, we’re an ambitious bunch of people on a mission to make employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
Since our inception in 2014, we've had some pretty impressive growth (100% YoY), now serving 300,000 businesses globally, with 2 million+ users on the platform, reaching unicorn status in 2022 - and we have no plans to slow down.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS unicorns, so let’s see if we could be a match!
What might your days look like
We're a team of global innovators, who cherish diverse perspectives that fuel our mission; to simplify the world of work for SMBs worldwide.
We're seeking an entry level Service Desk Analyst to join the newly established Service Desk team. The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing first-level technical support to our internal staff. This includes troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues, providing user training and documenting technical issues. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service orientation and a passion for technology. Due to the team requirements, it is essential to work in our head office in Sydney CBD one day per week.
As our Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our IT Operations team.
- Procurement and management of hardware & peripherals (laptops, mice, monitors, headsets).
- Issuing swipe cards for our Sydney Head Office.
- Managing application provisioning for all cross functional tools such as Slack, Google Workspace, Okta.
- Managing virtual communication tools such as Zoom, Slack, GoogleMeet.
- The remote management of company technology via security software.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues on MacOS, iOS, Windows and Android.
- Troubleshooting IT issues across the entire Employment Hero business.
- Working within data protection compliance with ISO27001.
- Participating as a project resource for IT Operation initiatives.
What will you bring
- Entry level experience in Technology (Up to 1 year experience).
- Degree and/or related qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for details with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Be willing to go the extra mile to make our team experience memorable.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to take direction and also work autonomously.
- Comfortable with Windows and Mac administration.
Experience is important, but for us the biggest measure of success is people who can live and breathe our values. Show us what you can bring to the table, and we’ll empower you to let your talents shine.
Life at Employment Hero
At Employment Hero, we're not just working remotely; we're integrating flexibility and global reach into the heart of our daily operations.
We also recognise the value of face-to-face connection, and organise local and global gatherings throughout the year to celebrate our wins and make meaningful connections with our colleagues.
Work your way
Every hero has unique powers. Bound by a common purpose and trust, we encourage each other to work in ways that allow us to bring our best selves to work.
We’ve got your back
Whether you’re a seasoned remote-first pro, or a first-timer, you’re in good company. With 900+ heroes globally, team support and collaboration is at your fingertips.
But don’t just take it from us, here’s a quote from one of our AU heroes:
“Working for a company that has purpose and meaning is felt throughout the entire business. No one turns up to work just to get paid - we turn up to work because we care and take pride in what we do, but we also know how to create balance and flexibility in the important things in our life, such as family, friends and leading a lifestyle consistent with our values.”
Plus you’ll get to enjoy a number of great perks, including:
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning and development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Reward and recognition programs - because great work should be recognised and rewarded
- Including Lightning Award for delivering quality work at speed and Values Champion Awards
- Swag app cashback offers and discounts on hundreds of your favourite brands and products
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Social events and team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero
- Annual Global Gathering to get to know your global colleagues - so far we’ve been to Thailand, Vietnam and are excited to meet in Bali in September 2024
We also recognise that the same recruitment process doesn’t fit all, so should you require any accommodations or adjustments, simply let us know.
Are we a match?
Upon applying, you can anticipate a thorough review of your application, followed by an engaging interview process. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to meet with relevant stakeholders, gaining valuable insights into the organisation and the role.
Not exactly the right fit for you?
- If you’re excited about Employment Hero, but this role is not the one for you, we encourage you to explore our careers page, packed with many more great opportunities.
- Know someone who would be a great fit? Feel free to share the role with your network!
Note to recruiters: Employment Hero has a dedicated in-house recruitment team who are focused on finding the very best talent for our organisation and we kindly request that recruiters do not contact us regarding assisting with our job vacancies. While we appreciate your interest and expertise, we have everything we need in-house to attract and hire the right candidates for our team. Thank you.