Medical Doctor, Weight Consults, Telehealth (Sync Consult)
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role (What you'll be doing)
We’re currently looking for passionate Doctors to join in our goal of making healthcare accessible, convenient and safe. Join us in providing an online medical support network of qualified specialists like yourself. You have the ability to work from home or from our office in Sydney. Work the hours you want (with option to increase hours), with complete flexibility around your schedule, not just 9-5.
- Through telehealth consultations with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Adhere to our platform guidelines and policies and complete all required training
- Provide an exceptional clinical experience for patients through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform
About you (Who you are)
- Australian Citizen / Australian Permanent Resident / Temporary Resident
- PGY4+ and full General Registration with the Medical Board of Australia (this is a must)
- Ability to obtain a provider number in order to facilitate pathology testing only (No use of MBS attendance item numbers - refer and request only)
- Valid medical indemnity insurance.
- Skilled at using technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Empathetic, friendly and approachable
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.