IT Support Analyst, Manila (APAC Support)
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the Role
The IT Support Analyst will own the day to day management of IT systems at Eucalyptus on the APAC time zone. You will be the go-to person for technical issues, managing our IT systems and infrastructure, assisting with user onboarding and offboarding, bug fixes, streamlining processes and keeping our internal knowledge base up to date. We are a completely cloud-based business.
We've grown (exponentially) in the last three years up to more than 700 end-users. As such, we’re looking for additional resources to continue building out our IT capabilities. We’re looking for someone to join the tight knight IT Support Unit on our global IT Helpdesk. This means we’re looking for someone who has a systems mindset and a genuine love for problem solving and helping others.
Note: this role will be remotely supporting our Australian, Philippines and Asian operations so must be willing to work standard hours around 6:00 to 14:00 (PST) Monday - Friday. There is flexibility to work from home up to 3 days a week.
Here is what success might look like in your first 6-12 months:
- Be the face of IT: provide white glove support for all aspects of IT; user account setup and maintenance, system patching, break / fix on Mac devices, video conferencing and general IT hardware / software
- Monitor and service requests in our Helpdesk: your day-to-day responsibility is to maintain and service our current ticket queue to troubleshoot and resolve issues Eucalypts are experiencing
- Onboard and offboard Eucalypts: procure and provision laptops, set up access and accounts and ensure new and existing Eucalypts have the access to the tools they need
- Trouble-shoot end user issues through our ticketing platform: research how to resolve IT issues for our end users that submit tickets through our ticketing platform, Freshservice
- Research and scope IT solutions: research how to deliver top quality IT outcomes with the assistance of other IT team member
- Device Management: administer and improve how we manage laptops using our MDM software (Kandji)
- Upgrade our internal knowledge base: keep pages relevant and up to date, and ensure everyone at Eucalyptus can easily find what they’re looking for, whether it’s their Day 1 or their Day 500.
Your background is less important than the key skills, which include:
- Identity management & SaaS management: you’ll have a range of experience working with common SaaS platforms; Okta, Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack and Macs to name a few
- MDM Management & Endpoint Protection: we use Kandji and CrowdStrike. Experience with Intune would be fantastic. You will be comfortable with these tools, or have used similar ones before
- Automations: we’d love someone with experience automating processes and troubleshooting existing automations. Experience with Zapier, using APIs and web hooks, integrating tools, and knowing a bit of #bash would be helpful but not mandatory
- Hospitality mindset: you love helping others and want their experience to be A++
- Systems thinker: you love a repeatable process and know how to design a system for scale. You will sniff out inefficiencies and create repeatable ways of working if you spot people reinventing the wheel
- Researcher: you are happy to go out and look for answers through the internet and research possible solutions
- Communicator: you explain technical concepts simply and love to teach others
- Collaborator: you have experience working in a cross-collaborative environment with other business units, domestically or internationally
We’re looking for someone who is as passionate as us about building an iconic healthcare business. You must have a high ownership mentality and the ability to take on responsibilities for goals and outcomes. Experience or desire to work in a fast-pace, adaptive (start-up!) environment highly appreciated.
The right candidate will have enormous opportunity for growth and leadership as our presence in Manila continues to grow and expand.
This role reports through to our Trust Lead. It's a full-time position, based in Manila, Philippines with the flexibility to work from home.
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed from Day 1, this includes: sick, maternal/paternal, compassionate, and vacation leave. Personal health days leave and budget to encourage you to take care of your well-being. A reliable health insurance provider accredited by major hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers nationwide, plus coverage of up to two dependents. Standard employer share for statutory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF), and 13th month pay. Also, transportation allowance to support your expenses when reporting to our Makati office.
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget and additional leave credits, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.