Senior Product Manager
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role (What you’ll be doing)
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team at Eucalyptus. The Product team owns, builds and optimises product experiences across the funnel from onboarding to engagement and retention.
As we scale up in 2024, we must ensure we build the foundations for scale and personalisation that supports our ambition. We will continue to invest in the growth product group, and this role can grow alongside that. You will be:
- Working closely with the Head of Product, leaning on metrics to measure success, to create product experiences that reflect how people want to receive their telehealthcare in Australia. Considering trade-offs of the unit economics of our customers for long term success of the business.
- Driving product development in your team and ensuring it is aligned with the wider Eucalyptus vision.
- Working with Design to create experiences our patients value.
- Being responsible for the product roadmap of your team, and engage with stakeholders across the business, from Clinical Safety to our healthcare Services team. This will require you to:
- support customer engagement needs [channel, frequency, content, commercialisation etc] in our Web and Mobile experiences
- build out in-product experiences that consider our users’ preferences
- drive and measure valuable outcomes to build long term relationship with our customers across their health needs
- Analyse and assess opportunity: determine leading indicators and other key metrics to measure success and develop a plan to achieve it
- Experimenting: continually experiment with new ideas, build upon them and share your learnings along the way
- Collaborating: work cross-functionally with partners in Clinical, Services, NPD, as well as across the other parts of the business to ensure a cohesive experience across all our touchpoints
- Contributing to the Product Management culture and craft
About you (Who you are)
- You have a minimum 3+ years of product management experience working with agile development teams, and can speak to your contributions in those experiences specifically.
- You are a systems and analytical thinker - can connect the dots, spot challenges and edge cases, integrate multiple considerations. You are Comfortable with product metrics and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative information.
- You always consider the broader strategy, and analyse what is the most important for the company to ensure the team is working on the highest impact work, while working with Design to ensure
- You have an experimentation mindset: demonstrable experience conducting experiments and a solid understanding of experimentation principles and how that can be applied to optimize and expedite growth
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where you have to balance velocity of decision making, quality and having a MVP mindset
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We are all owners - You’ll be given equity to ensure that you are able to benefit in the upside of your contribution in helping Euc grow. Your ideas will be valued regardless of your role, you will have ownership over the projects you work on which will feel both terrifying but extremely fulfilling
- We play as hard as we work - From our annual Eucalympics (Olympic themed decathlon), monthly health & fitness allowances, free weekly barista coffees, funded social clubs, quarterly rooftop parties and weekly catered fireside chats, we know how to let our hair down!
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed, this includes: personal health and professional development leave, a generous parental leave that offers 20 weeks paid leave for a primary carer, additional miscarriage leave (see more on Kin Fertility’s #WeNeedMoreLeave campaign), as well as our Employee Assistance Programme
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.