Digital Marketing Manager, Manila (AU Support)
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role (What you’ll be doing)
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Eucalyptus, you will:
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence to share performance metrics and insights to the wider growth team.
- Build performance reports that visually communicate performance tracking across channels, campaigns and creative.
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimizations and inform on relevant changes to be made.
- Derive key insights from analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Ad Reporting.
- Build, manage and optimise paid media campaigns for performance channels, including Facebook, Google Ads, Pinterest, TikTok & affiliates across the Eucalyptus brands.
- Activate and set up new creative ads in performance channels.
- Prioritise sprint planning and tasks to drive the greatest business impact.
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure Eucalyptus is implementing best-in-class strategies and tactics.
About you (Who you are)
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to fuel the next chapter of growth for our digital healthcare brands.
You will support our marketing teams with the execution of digital performance campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Ads, TikTok and more. We believe exceptional performance marketing is equal parts savvy media buying, creativity & data analysis. And in this role, you will be at the forefront of this intersection.
- 5+ years experience in a digital marketing, growth analyst role or similar.
- Able to work independently while being a team player too.
- High attention to detail when building and executing digital campaigns.
- Proven track record of growing conversion volume within Cost Per Acquisition targets.
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key findings, and areas of opportunities.
- Understand the basics of attribution modelling to measure channel uplift.
Nice to have:
- Experience with paid channels outside of Facebook and Google.
- Experience with project management and competing deadlines.
- Ability to communicate to a creative team about what content is performing well and why.
- Been through the journey of a fast-growing startup or technology business and understand how to excel within such an environment.
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team.
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed from Day 1, this includes: sick, maternal/paternal, compassionate, and vacation leave. Personal health days leave and budget to encourage you to take care of your well-being. A reliable health insurance provider accredited by major hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers nationwide, plus coverage of up to two dependents. Standard employer share for statutory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF), and 13th month pay. Also, transportation allowance to support your expenses when reporting to our Makati office.
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget and additional leave credits, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way.
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.