Senior Associate | Commercial Dispute Resolution | 5+ PQE
LegalVision is a market disruptor in the commercial legal services industry. Our mission is to power the success of every business by delivering legal support that is proactive, affordable and commercial, and the key way we do this is through our industry-first legal services membership. We have assisted over 200,000 businesses across the UK, Australia and New Zealand, and we’re just scratching the surface.
If you are excited about the prospect of growing your career in an innovative and growing business that offers challenging work, a fast-paced startup environment, and impressive professional development opportunities, then we’d love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity exists for a versatile dispute resolution lawyer to join our Legal team in Manchester. We’re looking for a capable and enthusiastic lawyer with experience in a broad range of commercial disputes (specifically contractual, corporate, employment and leasing disputes), as well as debt recovery matters. Additional experience in front-end commercial and employment law matters will be highly valued, especially as we continue to grow our disputes practice in the UK.
This is an opportunity to practice law differently - without the inflexibility, micromanagement and facetime of traditional law firms - whilst continuing to work on challenging matters with interesting clients. You’ll enjoy the benefits of autonomy and flexibility, whilst working alongside legal experts who genuinely care about and are invested in your professional growth.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified and capable: A 5+ PQE UK qualified lawyer with demonstrated experience in assisting commercial clients (particularly SMEs) in a range of dispute resolution matters. Again, additional experience in front-end commercial and employment law matters would be an added bonus.
- Commercial: Has strong business acumen; understands industry; cares about growth.
- Collaborative: Gets a kick out of working with smart people and learning from them.
- Adaptable: Grasps new concepts quickly; goes with the flow; improves every day.
- Autonomous: Likes help, but doesn’t always need it; owns their work; loves responsibility.
- Optimistic: Sees the best in situations; is solutions focused; never gives up.
- Fast-paced startup environment with accelerated growth opportunities for high performers.
- Talented and energetic teammates across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) plus contractual sick pay.
- Annual budget to spend on external learning and development.
- Regular team socials, drinks and meals.
- Paid volunteering, birthday, and parental leave.
- Vibrant office environment in Ancoats + hybrid work options.
If this sounds like your kind of role, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will close once the role is filled, so apply early to avoid missing out.
A note to recruiters: we’re all over this role, so there’s no need for you to get in touch. LegalVision does not accept unsolicited CVs or responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited CVs. Thanks!
View our Recruitment Privacy Notice for information on how we handle your personal data.