LegalVision is a commercial law firm with a commitment to innovation. We bring together lawyers, marketing mavericks and legal technologists to deliver efficient and cost-effective legal solutions for SMEs, startups and corporates. We were recently named Law Firm of the Year for the second year in a row, and we’re well known for our innovative digital marketing strategies. Join our team and help take our marketing efforts to the next level.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will play a key role in contributing to LegalVision's digital marketing strategy – a primary source of leads and website traffic. This entry level role is ideal for a marketing graduate looking to kick start their career. The position is full-time.
A taste of a day in the life
- Helping to drive our popular webinar program.
- Building relationships with content collaborators.
- Expanding our social media presence.
- Understanding industry trends to help optimise our marketing strategies.
- Experimenting with new digital channels to drive leads.
No day is the same! Your day-to-day may involve:
- Creating and managing social media posts and undertaking SEO and content tasks.
- Creating video content for social media and newsletters.
- Creating marketing collateral for publications and webinars.
- Coordinating webinars and managing webinar events.
- Editing legal content such as publications and newsletters.
- Managing relationships with lawyers.
- Learning and growing with a team that has developed an award-winning business and marketing strategy. We’ve been recognised for marketing, innovation, diversity, client service and more!
The Ideal Applicant
- Marketing or Communications degree.
- Strong editing skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
Ways to Stand Out
- Experience in search, online or digital marketing, especially B2B.
- Experience in WordPress, Google Analytics or SEO.
- Familiarity with HTML.
Working at LegalVision
- Grow with us – a growing business is a constant source of new opportunities. You’ll have access to our skills development fund to further your growth and development.
- Do cool stuff – if you have a cool idea, then what are you waiting for?
- Choose your destiny – if you have a valuable skill, tell us about it. We’ll use our resources to serve our clients and grow our business.
- Work the way you want – wear what you want, work flexibly, be agile,
- Have fun together – we celebrate our wins and have a good time.
How to Apply
Attach your CV, academic transcript and cover letter as well as your availability. This role is open to Australian residents only.