Talent Acquisition Consultant
LegalVision is a market disruptor in the commercial legal services industry. Our mission is to power the success of every business by delivering legal support that is proactive, affordable and commercial, and the key way we do this is through our industry-first legal services membership.
We have assisted over 200,000 businesses across New Zealand, Australia and the UK, and we’re just scratching the surface. We were named Law Firm of the Year at the 2021 and 2022 Australasian Law Awards, and a 5 Star Employer of Choice by Australasian Lawyer in 2023.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join us for 12 months as a parental leave cover, with the opportunity to extend based on business needs.
You will be responsible for end to end recruitment as well as onboarding for all teams across the business. From drafting advertisements, to interviewing and preparing for your new hire’s first day, you will play a critical role in identifying, engaging and nurturing the best talent for LegalVision.
This role will support our whole business across Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The bulk of the recruitment we do is in Australia, however our UK office is growing quickly! As such, the successful candidate needs to have the flexibility to occasionally conduct phone screens during UK hours (usually between 7-9am UK time, which can range from 4-8pm Sydney time, depending on the time of year).
This role is ideal for a recruiter with experience working in a high volume environment. Take the experience you’ve gained to date and propel your growth in this fast paced, autonomous role where you will see the impact of your hard work every single day. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the LV team!
- Work with team leaders and our Head of Finance to determine hiring needs across the business (this will include both newly created roles as well as replacements).
- Prepare job advertisements and post via our ATS (Workable) and directly to jobs boards as required.
- Review applications and phone screen shortlisted candidates.
- Arrange interviews (both online and in person) and written exercises.
- Extend offers to successful candidates, including preparing and sending employment contracts.
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Headhunt candidates on LinkedIn.
- Conduct market research to determine appropriate salaries and recruitment strategies.
- Communicate with new hires in the lead up to their first day.
- Arrange tech provisioning.
- Work with hiring managers to organise inductions.
- Check in with new hires once they’re onboard to see how they’re settling in.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have 2-4 years’ in-house or agency recruitment experience in a fast paced environment. Prior experience working in professional services and/or graduate recruitment will be highly valued.
- You’re confident to operate in a stand-alone role and are excited to embrace the challenges and opportunities that will come your way.
- You genuinely love recruitment and are committed to thinking about ways to improve the candidate experience and our internal processes.
- You’re a brilliant communicator and find it easy to build rapport with people from all walks of life.
- You’re a fast learner, a quick thinker and an efficient worker.
- Fast-paced environment with exciting growth opportunities for high performers.
- Talented and energetic teammates across the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year, plus paid birthday leave, and volunteering leave.
- Annual budget to spend on external learning and development.
- Relaxed office environment in Surry Hills just minutes from Central Station, plus flexible remote work options.
How to Apply
If this role sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so you’re encouraged to apply early to avoid missing out.
A note to agencies: we’re all over this role, so there’s no need for you to get in touch. LegalVision does not accept unsolicited CVs or responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited CVs. Thanks!