About the job
Lumary is a high-growth Australian healthtech company on a mission to revolutionize technology for the healthcare industry. We do this by developing solutions that support and empower service providers, working together to ensure better outcomes for people that need care. This commitment to partnership has been a key part of our success so far, and we are driven to continue evolving our products and our people so we can impact the healthcare community to thrive on a global scale.
Join Lumary and grow with us
- Well-established team working in nine cities across Australia, South East Asia, and the USA
- Our customer base includes contracts with 200+ enterprise and SME disability and aged service providers
- 25k+ people use our core platform every day, supporting 100k+ care recipients
- Be part of a team solving a global issue for a highly addressable market
- International growth means more opportunities as we expand our products into the USA and beyond
You will be working in an exciting and dynamic environment, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and make a meaningful contribution. While our culture is relaxed, we push ourselves to build innovative products and deliver a first-rate customer experience. You will find yourself quickly growing in your career, backed by a collaborative team that is open to new ideas and encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work.
About The Role
As a Product Manager/ Product Lead based in Denver, you will have multiple years of experience in Salesforce Platform Management, and the ability to translate requirements into effective Salesforce solutions. In this role, you will collaborate with cross functional teams, stakeholders and developers to drive the successful implementation and optimizations of the ABA Product for Lumary. You will lead the development and articulation of a comprehensive product strategy for ABA, aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
You Are Passionate About
- Building amazing products that solve real world problems
- Learning and growing personally and professionally
- The future of work and the possibilities it can create
- Solving complex problems through holistic and system thinking
- Prior experience of 3 + years working as a Product Lead.
- 5+ years experience working in a Salesforce environment
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- A continuous learner and growth mindset.
- Prior experience supporting implementation efforts of the teams.
- Worked collaboratively with developers to implement and optimize Salesforce solutions.
- Coordinated training sessions for end users.
You Are Willing To
- Build amazing products that solve real world problems
- Learn and grow personally and professionally
- Solve complex problems through holistic and system thinking
- Going above and beyond to deliver value because you care about bringing about positive outcomes
- Self-awareness in others and yourself, sharing and relating to others on a personal level at work
- Your personal values being reflected in your employers values - Lumary’s values: No limits, Own It, Better together, Whole-hearted, Always growing
Benefit of Working With Lumary
- Learning is happening constantly - it’s part of how we work
- Own your personal and professional development and work with an internal coach or mentor (of your choosing) to support you on your journey
- Flexibility to work from home and the office - hybrid working environment
- Flexible start and finish times - have a routine but on the days you need to book an appointment or finish early, you go for it
- Exposure to cutting-edge social technologies in an international scale-up environment
Salary and Benefits
This role will offer an annual salary up to $135K based on your level of experience and skill set. If the salary expectations do not align with your expectations, please reach out to us for a discussion.
We provide employee benefits including a remote-first work environment, paid time off for vacation and sick/personal leave, paid parental leave, 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance costs for employees, 401k plan with a company match, HSA (for HDHP plans only) & FSA. We also provide home office setup i.e. laptop, monitor, monitor mount if necessary, keyboard and mouse.
We have folks from all over the world working on Lumary ABA - Australia, Philippines, United Kingdom, and every time zone in the US! Due to this, you might get Slack messages late at night or early in the morning. It’s helpful and encouraged to turn off Slack notifications after a certain time to keep your work-life balance.
We have non-traditional ‘office hours’ so this means that some meetings are early in the morning or late in the evening given our global, distributed team. We have a flexible working policy which means that if you need to start early, then you can take the afternoon off, or if you’re working late then you can start late that day. We provide for more flexibility than this which is covered in the policy, however we feel it’s important to know this as part of the recruitment process.
At Lumary, we value diversity and believe in a culture of inclusivity, regardless of race, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We are committed to building a welcoming workplace where everyone feels safe and respected.
Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive, we are eager to work with you and make any necessary accommodations. Please let us know in your application or reach out directly to let us know.
Interested in working with us? Apply now.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo employment screening checks relevant to the healthcare industries we serve.