Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager (UK/EMEA)
We’re a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) SaaS company that provides cutting-edge solutions in Decision Intelligence for Telecoms brands. Our platform, Atlas, empowers businesses to make informed decisions with support tools for the active management of telco KPIs. Atlas includes prebuilt AI models for churn, yield, retention, and acquisition, converting data into reliable predictions in turn driving campaigns and insights leading to management interventions.
Atlas is now licensed by leading brands across the UK, Australia, NZ & RSA, making this an exciting time to be a part of our growth journey.
We are seeking versatile, customer obsessed and commercially driven individuals with exceptional achievements to date to join us as Customer Success Managers. If you possess outstanding numeracy and critical reasoning skills and want to apply a rigorous scientific approach to commercial business improvement, we want you on our team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in defining then delivering customer success for each customer from key operational KPIs to top-line revenue and/or bottom-line margin growth. You will be responsible for onboarding new customers, developing their Customer Value Management (CVM) strategies with them, and guiding customers to extract maximum value from Atlas. By creating opportunities for expansion and consultation within customer accounts, you will become a trusted advisor, fostering long-term partnerships where data-driven decisioning thrives as a key differentiator.
● Own the relationship with customers and be the single point of contact between Sourse and that customer
● Run onboarding workshops, weekly calls and monthly/quarterly reviews with customers
● Project management of implementation and ongoing adhoc projects
● Provide ongoing consultation to drive client KPIs and success metrics
● Perform initial data analysis and relevant requirements design.
● Build the documentation and data dictionary for each client.
● Liaise with R&D, customer management and operations teams to provide insights into customer data
● Work with internal product teams to provide customer feedback and requirements to enhance platform design and functionality
● Directly conduct and/or engage with data-scientists and analysts to conduct ad-hoc analysis and own the presentation of insights and recommendations back to clients or internal teams.
Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor's STEM degree, business administration, marketing or a related field
- Strong knowledge of SaaS business models, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understanding business KPIs and strong and analytical skills including MS Excel and SQL.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High level of understanding around data flows within the marketing context
- Project management experience
- Experience within subscription base business (ideally telco experience).
Nice to haves:
- An appreciation of data governance principles
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Lookr, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos BI, Qlikview or Google Data Studio would be helpful
- Experience of major analytics software / languages (Python, R, SAS,..)
- Experience implementing aspects of the Martech stack either as a customer or vendor
Join our team now and contribute to our mission of driving growth, forging strategic partnerships, and expanding our customer base. This role offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in a rapidly evolving industry. Apply today and be a part of our success story!