LegalVision is a market disruptor in the commercial legal services industry. Our mission is to power the success of every business by delivering legal support that is proactive, affordable and commercial, and the key way we do this is through our industry-first legal services membership.
We have assisted over 200,000 businesses across the UK, Australia and New Zealand, and were recently named a finalist for the Law Company of the Year at The Lawyer Awards 2023 and International Law Firm of the Year at the 2023 Business Awards UK.
If you are excited about the prospect of furthering your career in an innovative and growing business that offers challenging work and a fast-paced environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
Unlike traditional law firms, LegalVision is a membership based legal services provider. This innovative model allows our clients to be more proactive in seeking legal support for their businesses and enables them to set themselves up for success from a legal standpoint, rather than taking a reactive approach to dealing with issues as they arise. In this role, you will work with SME business leaders from across the UK to identify their immediate and future legal needs, and ensure they choose LegalVision as their legal partner.
Some leads may think they only need help with one piece of work - it is your job to understand their businesses, plans and risks to identify how our membership will add massive value to their businesses both now and long into the future. We have various membership price points and contract lengths to suit businesses of all sizes.
While solid previous experience in a similar consultative B2B sales role is required to be successful in this role, you do not need experience in the legal industry, though any experience you do have will be useful. You will receive training to give you a strong understanding of the legal and commercial needs of UK businesses, and you will be able to draw on the support of our legal experts to support you in sales meetings if needed.
While the vast majority of your work will flow from inbound leads, our commission structure allows for uncapped earnings so a hungry team member will tap into their network and other channels to generate new members.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced: Minimum 4 years of experience in a consultative B2B sales environment in a business development manager or sales consultant position. We want you to hit the ground running!
- A fast learner and a strong communicator: You are able to pick up complex concepts quickly and explain them to clients in a way your client understands. You are a confident communicator and can find the perfect balance between powerful persuasion and being unhelpfully pushy.
- Passionate about the client experience: You are focused on your clients and you’re dedicated to creating experiences that exceed client expectations. You know that the way to win is to delight your clients at every opportunity.
- Personable, resilient and a culture champion: A friendly, warm and professional demeanour will get you far. You celebrate the ups and bounce back quickly from your learnings.
- A Go Getter: Winning for yourself and for your clients is in your DNA. You’re a self starter and you want to be the best.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Fast-paced startup environment with exciting growth potential.
- Talented and energetic team members across England, Australia and New Zealand.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) plus contractual sick pay.
- Annual budget to spend on external learning and development.
- Regular team socials, drinks and meals.
- Vibrant office environment in Ancoats + WFH options.
If this sounds like the type of opportunity you have been looking for to accelerate your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so you’re encouraged to apply early to avoid missing out.