Bicycle Mechanic / Store Associate
At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every urban mile to Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs). Zoomo offers the world’s leading platform for commercial use e-bikes. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >300 world class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians; developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully sold these fleet solutions into the world's leading logistics businesses.
Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
Expect to join a high-performing team where you are trusted to make a direct impact on our business, our customers and our planet.
In this role you will be working in a multidimensional set-up mainly as our front of house being a brand ambassador for Zoomo, ensuring the highest level of customer service and informing our customers the specs of our awesome e-bikes. But you will also be working as a Mechanic ensuring we deliver the best quality electric bikes to our customers and making sure processes and procedures are followed.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. We’re looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. This role is exceptionally important; you’re the face of Zoomo and pillar of our day to day service and maintenance operation. We sell complicated products, you need to be comfortable explaining the technical aspects of a bike to customers as well as the financial aspects of our rent. On top of that you perform basic repairs on our bikes and work closely with our mechanic team to ensure best in class quality of our product.
- Provide accurate information to customers (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services) and answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Build, repair and servicing of bikes to the highest of standards as expected by Zoomo, this includes diagnose required services, fault find and actual mechanic repair of Zoomo e-bikes to enable them to return to the rider in a safe and fully operational condition
- Support our efforts to recover lost and stolen bikes
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person support experience
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Meet store sales targets in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Our data is important! Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintains store H&S compliance and housekeeping standards including visual marketing and merchandising of store
- Improve brand awareness and support marketing activities through Berlin to grow our customer base
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.