At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every commercial urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEVs) to build sustainable and more equitable cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >200 world class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians; developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully deploys these solutions around the world. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
We're looking for an operations leader to help take our German business to the next level. This role will drive strategy through execution across our toughest operational problems. We're looking for a rockstar who can move at a fast-pace and build world-class operations that scale.
This person will have the opportunity to scale our fleet operations, field operations, logistics, and safety teams.
In this role, you can expect to -
- Work closely with european head of operations and general managers to design and execute winning operations strategies
- Hire, train, and manage a great team that will help build our legacy
- Scale our shop and warehouse operations across the country and build the processes that enable us to do so
- Set global standards for our key operational metrics - fleet availability, labor / parts spend, customer and employee satisfaction, service throughput / productivity, etc.
- Lead safety initiatives and programs to ensure we continue to keep riders and employees safe at scale.
- Design a culture of performance that allows us to score goals and develop an employer-of-choice brand
- Set-up and design personalized operations processes for our B2B customers